The Indian healthcare sector is expected to reach Rs 8.6 trillion (US$ 133.44 billion) by 2022. The sector is expected to generate 40 million jobs in India by 2030. 100,000 jobs are expected to be created from Ayushman Bharat, the National Health Protection Scheme...Read More
Healthcare has become one of India's largest sectors both in terms of revenue & employment. The industry is growing at a tremendous pace owing to its strengthening coverage, services and increasing expenditure by public as well private players...Read More
|British Association of
Physicians of Indian Origin
|Eurasian Cancer Foundation||Global Association of
Physicians of Indaian Origin
|Indian Society of
Radiographers & Technologists
|National Accreditation Board
for Certification Bodies(NABCB)
|National Accreditation Board for
Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
Venue Terms and Conditions
- » Entry to the venue would subject to security checks. Please Co-operate.
- » The following items are not permitted inside the exhibition venue : Weapon, Firearms, Knives (Including pocket knives and multi-tools), cigarette lighters, matchboxes, replica or toy weapons, inflammable materials and last pointers.
- » Pragati Maidan is a NON SMOKING ZONE. Smoking is against the law inside the venue.
- » Pragati Maidan is a NO PLASTIC ZONE. Please do not carry plastic bags.
- » Do not litter, help us keep the environment healthy.
- » Entry to Pragati Maida will close 1700 Hrs or earlier in special circumstances.
- » If you find any unidentified object lying around or inside Pragati Maidan, please inform the Police or Security personnel of ITPO.
- » This is complimentary invitation and is NOT FOR SALE.